Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6

Sorry I haven't posted anything. I have been feeling a little sick and I haven't had the energy to post, journal, and work on our writing project. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We are past the halfway point in the trip. I am counting down a little, but I know when it comes I will be sad. Next week we are traveling to the north. I pray the roads are good. We have also heard that it is hotter up there! Yuck! I have learned so much from this trip and more than ever am I thankful the world I live in.
I promise when I get home and have a better internet connection I will post a ton of pictures!
I want to say a special thank you to everyone who has prayed for our trip, my friends and family who I miss so much, my roommate who has helped me more than she knows, my neighbors for keeping at watchful eye....Thank you, Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment